By Fernando Doglio
Pro leisure API improvement with Node.js is your consultant to dealing with and figuring out the entire features of winning relaxation improvement. API layout is a scorching subject within the programming global, yet now not many assets exist for builders to actually know the way you could leverage the advantages.
This e-book will supply a quick history on relaxation and the instruments it presents (well identified and never so good known). know the way there's extra to relaxation than simply JSON and URLs. you are going to then conceal and examine the maintained modules presently on hand within the npm group, together with convey, Restify, Vatican, and Swagger. eventually you are going to code an instance API from begin to end, utilizing a subset of the instruments covered.
The Node neighborhood is at the moment flooded with modules; a few of them are released as soon as and not up to date back - cluttering the total universe of programs. Pro leisure API improvement with Node.js shines mild into that black gap of modules for the builders attempting to create an API. comprehend relaxation API improvement with Node.js utilizing this ebook this day.
By Mark E. Daggett
By Chris Sevilleja, Holly Lloyd
Discover ways to write suggest Stack functions from scratch
Want to benefit Node.js and AngularJS?
In this e-book, we are going to be studying approximately 4 items of software program (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js) and the way they mix to make the nice suggest stack.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll achieve a good real-world realizing of ways to take advantage of Node and Angular. additionally, you will study the following:
- Build Node/Express purposes and RESTful APIs from scratch
- Handle CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Build dynamic Angular frontend purposes from scratch
- Build scalable and well-structured suggest applications
- Best practices and methods in software development
- Use Bower and Gulp for effective development
- This ebook is basically 3 books in one. Getting began with Angular, Getting begun with Node, and construction functions with Node and Angular.
- RESTful API in Node and convey with token dependent authentication
- Angular token dependent authentication
- MEAN stack CRM to control users
- Starter suggest app with Bower and Gulp
- And more...
You'll have the information to construct not only suggest apps, yet standalone Node and standalone Angular functions as well.
What You'll Build
You’ve most likely heard of the suggest stack round the internet and feature been considering what’s so nice approximately it. construction with the 4 suggest elements can create not just outstanding purposes, but additionally a swifter and more uncomplicated improvement process.
By Ido Green
- Start developing net employees and comprehend what they could and can’t do
- Determine which browser models aid the API
- Use committed net employees for projects that eat loads of CPU, resembling information parsing
- Explore use instances for developing inline employees, similar to encapsulating an online app in a single page
- Create a shared employee to speak a number of net app circumstances to the server, and different uses
- Learn top practices for debugging net Workers
- Apply internet employees in the server-side Node environment
Over eighty recipes to utilize JSON on your computer, server, net, and cellular applications
About This Book
- Practical examples to teach you the way to leverage JSON from numerous program domains
- Become the go-to individual for development JSON-enabled net functions on your organization
Who This publication Is For
If you are writing functions that stream established information from one position to a different, this booklet is for you. this can be very true if you have been utilizing XML to do the task simply because it is totally attainable that you can do a lot of an identical paintings with much less code and no more facts overhead in JSON.
While the book's chapters make a few contrast among the buyer and server aspects of an program, it isn't important in case you are a frontend, backend, or full-stack developer. the rules at the back of utilizing JSON practice to either the customer and the server, and actually, builders who comprehend either side of the equation more often than not craft the simplest applications.
What you'll Learn
- Learn to take advantage of JSON in a type-safe technique to steer clear of universal information typing errors
- Exchange info with NoSQL databases equivalent to MongoDB and CouchDB with JSON
- Make the main of JSON in AJAX net functions, without or with a framework
- Exchange information among servers and cellular functions working on Android and iOS with JSON
- Practical examples to teach you ways to leverage JSON from a number of program domains
By Jon Duckett
An integral introductory advisor to making websites utilizing the main up to date standards
- Serves as a terrific rookies consultant to writing web content utilizing XHTML
- Share suggestion on layout ideas and the way to make pages extra appealing and gives functional support with usability and accessibility
- Features checklists and appendices that evaluate key topics
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't incorporated as a part of e-book file.
By Azat Mardan
•Monk + Express.js “REST API Server”
- You may still count on a simple figuring out from a set of speedy commence courses, tutorials and proposals for the devel0pment apps mentioned during this book.
- In addition to coding examples, the ebook covers almost all setup and deployment step-by-step.
- You’ll research from the examples of Chat web/mobile functions beginning with front-end elements and by the top we’ll positioned front-end and back-end jointly and set up to the construction environment.
By Addy Osmani
Start with the fundamentals of MVC, SPA, and resolution, then get your fingers soiled development pattern applications—a uncomplicated Todo record app, a RESTful booklet library app, and a modular app with spine and RequireJS. writer Addy Osmani, an engineer for Google’s Chrome group, additionally demonstrates complicated makes use of of the framework.
- Learn how Backbone.js brings MVC advantages to the client-side
- Write code that may be simply learn, dependent, and extended
- Work with the Backbone.Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
- Solve universal difficulties you’ll come across while utilizing Backbone.js
- Organize your code into modules with AMD and RequireJS
- Paginate facts in your Collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin
- Bootstrap a brand new Backbone.js program with boilerplate code
- Use spine with jQuery cellular and get to the bottom of routing difficulties among the two
- Unit-test your spine apps with Jasmine, QUnit, and SinonJS